Hey Readers! Today I will be busting some common/random myths and give you’ll facts which might help you come out from misconception and also, this post might help you gain some knowledge. Click the button down at the end of the post to listen to the article!
- Myth: Dogs only see in black and White.
Fact: Dogs see other colours as well but not as much as humans do
2. Myth: in winter animals get cold and therefore, they hibernate.
Fact: they hibernate because of the scarce source of food in winter.
3. Myth: you should take vitamins to make your body healthier.
Fact: Only a doctor can say whether you should take vitamins or not.
4. Myth: You should always keep your house completely clean.
Fact: Completely cleanliness increases the chances of developing allergies.
5. Myth: Thomas Edison invented the electric lightbulb.
Fact: Edison only invented a method to keep bulbs constantly turned on.
6. Myth: Using an alarm clock is the best way to wake up.
Fact: Waking up suddenly is bad for your health.
7. Myth: Isaac Newton discovered gravity when an apple fell on his head.
Fact: The apple fell to the ground next to him. Its fall helped him understand gravity.
8. Myth: A door can be unlocked after firing a bullet.
Fact: A padlock shackle is thick and made of iron. A small bullet wouldn’t break it.
9. Myth: Our heart skips a beat when we sneeze.
Fact: The hearts rhythm sometimes changes when we sneeze, but it never stops.
10. Myth: Its easier to catch a cold when its actually cold.
Fact: Colds are caused by viruses, not air temperature.
11. Myth: healthy teeth should be perfectly white.
Fact: A tooths natural color is slightly yellowish.
12. Myth: Brown bread is healthier than white bread.
Fact: The calorie content of both brown bread and white bread is almost equal.
13. Myth: Humans only have 5 senses: sight, hearing, smell, tactile sense, and taste.
Fact: We have at least 21 senses. Example: sense of balance and temperature.
14. Myth: Brown sugar is healthier than white sugar
Fact: Brown sugar is the same as white sugar in that it contains the same amount of calories
15. Myth: Walt Disney first drew Mickey Mouse.
Fact: Mickey mouse was drawn by the company’s chief animator, Ub lwerks.
16. Myth: Bulls react aggressively to the color red.
Fact: They want to attack because of the movements in front of them.
17. Myth: Chameleons change their colour to blend in with their environment.
Fact: They change their colour to reflect their moods.
18. Myth: Carrots improve eyesight.
Fact: Carrots helps prevent muscle degeneration but they don’t improve your eyesight.
19. Myth: Chloroform immediately knocks out people for several hours.
Fact: It takes up to 5 mins for someone to feel the chemicals effects which then last for a short while.
20. Myth: The police can trace a phone call within a minute.
Fact: Tracing a phone takes about an hour.
21. Myth: the pin of a grenade can be dramatically pulled out with one’s teeth.
Fact: The person would have no teeth afterwards, and the grenade would still have a pin.
22. Myth: You should take a nap after lunch or any meal.
Fact: Sleeping after eating leads to weight gain.
23.vMyth: You can catch up sleep lost during the week at the weekend.
Fact: You need to sleep 7-8 hours a night.
Hope you’ll found this post interesting and knowledgeable as well as came out of misconception! Stay tuned for the upcomig posts.
This information is correct and factual to the best of the author’s knowledge, but it is not intended to replace formal, customised advice from a competent professional. This content is not plagiarised, and it is not intended to offend anyone’s feelings.